Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Want to see what I've been up to?

Here's a sneak peek!

One of my girls wants to be a ballerina for Halloween.  We already had a leotard, but needed a tutu.  Why pay $30+ for one when I can make it for $10...besides, mine is way cuter!  I forgot to take pics while I was making it so I could offer a tutu tutorial (try saying that 10 times fast), but I found a good one here.


Aren't these cute?  I've been playing around with crochet hat patterns for a while, and I finally settled on this one.  I LOVE it.  You can wear them plain like these, or you can spice it up with some of these little cuties...


If you put the two together you get these...


Don't like these colors?  How about one of these?


I'll have them posted in my etsy.com store in the next few days...along with few other things I have been working on lately.

No comments: