Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New items in my etsy store!!!

I have spent HOURS crocheting over the last few weeks and am happy to announce that my crochet beanie hats and crochet flowers are finally listed in my store!  I still have a few more to list, but there are plenty to choose from, so go take a look and tell me what you think!

All hats and flowers are made from 100% cotton yarn, and come in infant, toddler, and child sizes.  (I can make an adult size for anyone interested).  The flowers are on alligator clips, so they can be clipped to the hat or to the hair.  You can buy one hat and several different flowers and easily change your look without breaking the bank.

http://www.pumpkinpatchdesigns.etsy.com/

Here's a sneak peek of a *few* of them...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Super cute! Do you make them for big girls, (meaning me?)

Sarah @ The Pumpkin Patch said...

Absolutely! I can make them any size. Just tell me what you want. :)