Friday, April 9, 2010

What a week!

This week has been our spring break.  I can't tell you how nice it has been to not have to run up to the school 100 times a day.  Some good friends of ours bought a house on Monday.  The previous owners were chain smokers and the house needed some major work done to get the smell out.  While they get the house ready to move in, we have had their little girls.  It has been fun and crazy and loud and exhausting to have 6 kids 6 and under all week.  It was sort of like this, except I'm much cuter.  :)
The kids and I have been able to walk everyday except Wednesday, because it was pouring down rain.  I'm surprised at how sore I am for just walking.  I guess pushing over 150 lbs of kids for a few miles a day can do that to a person.  Want to know how I fit all 4 of my kids on the stroller at one time?  Check out this post.  It's not too late to join "The New You" challenge...hint hint.

AND...the very next post will be my 100th post!!!  I can't believe it.  I have some big plans, so come back on Monday to see what I have up my sleeve.  I'm seriously so excited.  All I can say is that change is in the air...

p.s. It's snowing where I live.  What happened to SPRING?!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

You need to post a picture of your muscles. I am sure you are so toned after pushing four kids around.