Monday, April 6, 2009

More Hooded Bath Towels!

Here are a few more I made.  I think they turned out really well.  I have to say, I'm pretty  impressed with myself!

These towels will make great presents for Christmas or birthdays for any children you know. Each one of them is made of 100% cotton towels and measures 30 x 54 inches. Each seam is hidden, so there is no chance of your little one getting scratched. The hood is double the thickness of the towel which gives extra absorbency for the hair. There are spots for your child's hands so they can wrap up all by themselves.

These towels come in a toddler size and a child size. The toddler size fits up to about 3 years old and the child size fits from 4 up. These items (and everything else I make) come from a pet-free, smoke-free home.

For more pictures you can see my store at http://www.pumpkinpatchdesigns.etsy.com/.

Flower Hooded Towel and Frog Hooded Towel

No comments: