Friday, April 3, 2009

Hooded Bath Towels

A while ago I was shopping at a department store and found the cutest towels for kids.  They are hooded bath towels that look like animals and bugs and other cute things.  I wanted to get some for my kids until I saw that they are expensive and the towels are really scratchy.  I thought to myself, "I could make those".  And so I did.

These towels will make great presents for Christmas or birthdays for any children you know. Each one of them is made of 100% cotton towels and measures 30 x 54 inches. Each seam is hidden, so there is no chance of your little one getting scratched. The hood is double the thickness of the towel which gives extra absorbency for the hair. There are spots for your child's hands so they can wrap up all by themselves.

These towels come in a toddler size and a child size. The toddler size fits up to about 3 years old and the child size fits from 4 up. These items (and everything else I make) come from a pet-free, smoke-free home and love filled home.

If you are interested in any of these towels, you can find them in my store at http://www.pumpkinpatchdesigns.etsy.com



No comments: