I will post pictures of this in the next couple of days.
1. Lay your carrier out of the couch or bed so that you can sit down in front of it and the straps will reach you.
2. Sit your baby down on top of the carrier.
3. Sit down in front of your baby and tie the straps snugly around your waist (the same way you do with the other carry positions),
4. Reach behind you and grab the straps
5. Bring the straps up over your baby and over your shoulders.
6. Pull the straps snugly and then stand up.
7. While holding the straps snugly, give a little jump to get your baby positioned in the carrier.
8. Then just tie the straps across your chest and around under the baby's bum or over your shoulders like a back pack and under the baby's bum.