Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Transform Tuesday -- Praying and Waiting

I don't have anything for Transform Tuesday today.  I've been a bit distracted.  My brother was in a car accident last week and he is not doing very well.  He will not die, but will need a lot of time in recovery.  The Dr.s aren't sure how long it will take, and if he will have a 100% recovery.

If you have something for Transform Tuesday, link it up.

Rules:

1.  use the link to your actual post, not your blog address.
2.  grab the Transform Tuesday button and add it to your blog somewhere.
 

3.  check out what everyone else is up to and leave them some comment love.

P.S.  Come back tomorrow for a giveaway from Bonnie at House of Grace.  I promise you won't be sorry!!


6 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Sarah..sorry to hear about your brother. I hope the news will be good from the doctors. Thanks for hosting the linky (as usual).

heather

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Hi Sarah,
I am truly sorry to hear about your brother. We have some friends who were in a terrible accident over the weekend...we are also waiting and praying. I will add your brother as I pray for them!
I found you at Ann's Blog Make the Best of Things! I'm glad to have found you. Thank you for hosting especially during this time.
Sharon

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I will keep him, and you in my prayers! God Bless! oh and thanks always for hosting...

Chapman Family said...

Sarah you brother is in our prayers! Give our best to your mom and dad...we lve you all! The Chapman's

sistersue said...

So sorry about your brother. I hope everything turns out for the best.

Life in Rehab said...

Oh Sarah! I'm so sorry! I was popping by to apologize for not linking up Tuesday because I've been with my mother in the hospital, so tons of our energy your way so you can stay strong and your brother recovers.