These muffins are so delicious! They are also sort of healthy, so don't feel guilty eating one...or two. :)
Healthy-ish Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cloves
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease or line 24 muffin cups
- Mix all ingredients but the white chocolate chips until well combined.
- Add white chocolate chips and stir in.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
I'm linking to these sites. Go check them out!!
• Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
• Foodie Friday @ Cheffie Jo
• Home and Family Friday @ Home is Where my Story Begins