This is one of my kid's favorite meals. It is super easy and so delicious!!
Muffin Tin Meal
- 12 slices of turkey bacon
- 12 eggs
- Spray the muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Line the tins with 1 piece of turkey bacon
- Crack an egg into each tin.
- Bake at 375 for 15 - 20 minutes or until centers are set.
I'm linking to these sites. Go check them out!
• Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
• Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
• We Did it Wednesday @ Sew Much Ado
• Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
• Strut your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
• Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of my Favorite Things
• Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
• Home and Family Friday @ Home is Where my Story Begins