Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Transform Tuesday -- Pinecones and Decor Balls

I love to go to goodwill and look around.  Several months ago I found these beauties and brought them home.  The larger one was disgustingly dirty so the cashier gave it to me for $.50.  I got both of them for $3.50.  Perfect!

On another trip I got these baskets.  They had no pricetags, so the cashier gave them both to me for $2.50.  Perfect!!

I always shop the end of season sales at Wal-Mart and Target to see if they have any thing I might want to use.  This past fall and winter I found a bunch of decor balls, painted pinecones, and other filler type stuff for 70% off, so I got several packages of them.

Add it all up and I've spent about $15.  Now comes the fun part.  Decorizing (I know it isn't a word, but it's all I could think of).  What do you think?

What have you transformed?  Link it up!!

1.  Use the link to your actual blog post and not your general blog address.
2.  Copy and paste the html for one of my Transform Tuesday buttons to your blog so others can see what everyone us up to.



 

3.  Go check what everyone else has done and leave them some comment love!

I have also linked to these sites.  Go check them out!
DIY Day @ ASPTLTalk About it TuesdayTransformation ThursdayFavorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg



4 comments:

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

I love those baskets! and the vocabulary, I'm so gonna steal, decorizing! ♥ it!

Cortnie said...

Doh...I'll have to participate next week! My house is TRANSFORMATION CENTRAL!

Life in Rehab said...

Thanks for letting me back in! I too hoard sale filler and decor just waiting for a reason to use it. I love yours!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I like your baskets. They turned out great especially with the cute stuff in it.