Sunday, May 9, 2010

What a great day!!

Hello everyone!!  I hope your weekend was wonderful.  Mine was pretty fantastic.  My hubby and kids made me beakfast in bed and a wonderful card.  My husband also made me and the girls corsages.  He does it every year and it is something that I really look forward to.  I forgot to take a picture this morning, so these are after being worn all day.  Aren't they beautiful?! 

I got a brand new washer and dryer a couple of weeks ago as my early Mother's Day gift.  I LOVE them.  And we all know you can't put a new washer and dryer into an old and wallpaper filled laundry room, so I stripped it clean and started fresh.  I'll show you all the laundry room reveal hopefully next week.

I'll see you all tomorrow for the Messy Monday linky party.  :)

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Can't wait to see pics of your laundry room! Happy Mother's Day!

Kawartha Beads said...

So glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day! Congrats on the new washer and dryer AND newly madeover laundry room. Can't wait to see it!