Monday, July 19, 2010

Messy Monday -- Peanut Butter Play Dough

Now this is seriously fun!  My kids love play dough and we play with it often.  I have always made this version which is technically edible, but is so salty that no one would actually want to eat it.  I thought we would try a new kind and see how it turned out.  The verdict?  They loved it!

Peanut Butter Play Dough
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  1. Dump all ingredients in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined
  2. Give it to your kids and have some fun!
  3. If there is any left over, store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
There you have it.  So easy right?!  I forgot to take pictures (can you believe that?) so I borrowed this one from Make and Takes.

What have you done for Messy Monday?  Link it up!

Here are the rules:
1.  Link up using your actual blog post, and not your general blog address.
2.  Grab the Messy Monday button and post it somewhere on your blog.


 
 
3.  Check out what everyone else is up to and leave them some comment love!!

I'm linking to these sites.  Go check them out!

• Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
• Market yourself Monday @ Sumo’s Sweet Stuff
• Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter
• Anti-Procrastination Tuesday@ New Nostalgia
• Take a look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Craft Edition
• Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
• We Did it Wednesday @ Sew Much Ado
• Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
• Strut your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
• Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of my Favorite Things
• Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
• Home and Family Friday @ Home is Where my Story Begins

6 comments:

L Simonson said...

Thanks for the party! :)

brandi @ tales of a domestic goddess said...

sounds like fun!!

i'm a new follower!
{brandi}

{http://blakadomesticgoddess.blogspot.com}

Alix said...

Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking interest in The 'Pair' Tree! I look forward to seeing your post. Hopefully together we'll be able to bring in at least a few donations in order to help find a cure!

Thanks again :)
Alix

Unknown said...

I was just talking about wanting to make this and here it is! Thanks so much for saving me from digging. :)

Unknown said...

I'll have to try this can't beat 3 ingredients!
Christy
Home-Mom.com
come hop with me tomorrow ;)
i'm a new follower

Jess said...

Just wanted to let you know that I featured this post on FTF today! Stop by and pick up a featured button if you would like! Thanks!