Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday -- Help Wanted...

We just got back from a week long camping trip which was super fun.  The hard part was the 10 hour car ride each way.  YUCK!  Thank goodness we have a DVD player in the car.

One of the movies the kids watched was Robots.  It's not my favorite movie, but it's pretty fun.  Anyway, there is a line in the movie that keeps running through my mind.

"See a need, fill a need."

I think that's going to be my new motto.  So, what are you waiting for?  Go find a need and fill it!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like that saying! Not my favorite movie either but I like that line.

10 hours. You are very brave!

Steoger Fam said...

We're making the big drive on Monday. I'm not looking forward to it...
But, it'll be worth it to hang in Chi-Town and see some history and see some family.