I try really hard to make sure that the messes we have in this house are productive and educational. I feel like if I let the kids make mom-approved messes then maybe they won't want to make mom-is-going-to-loose-it messes as often. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...as you can see here.
This is when I learned that cabinet kid locks don't really work.
This is when my kids (and my nieces) learned that Tide doesn't taste very good.
I'm linking to these sites. Go check them out!
• Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
• Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
• We Did it Wednesday @ Sew Much Ado
• Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
• Strut your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
• Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of my Favorite Things
• Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
• Home and Family Friday @ Home is Where my Story Begins