Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Transform Tuesday -- Little Girl's Tote Bag

First off, Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week!!! I had more people than ever before and I'm excited for this little linky party to grow. I really do visit every single one and I love what I see. So keep coming back and tell your friends!

E started Piano lessons about a month and a half ago.  She loves it, but was very concerned that she would have to carry her piano books back and forth and what if she lost one.  I told her that she could pick out some fabric and I would make her a special piano bag to keep everything in.  We went to the store and this is what she picked out.  Totally girly and perfect for a bag.


I didn't really follow a pattern.  I have made enough bags that I just sat down and started sewing.  Less than an hour later I had a finished bag.  Pretty cute huh?!  I lined it with some left over canvas from my Mei Tai carriers.


What have you done for Transform Tuesday?  Link it up!!
 
Here are the rules:
1.  Link to your actual post, not to your general blog address.
2.  Grab my Transform Tuesday button and post it somewhere on your blog.






 

3.  Go see what everyone else has done and leave them some comment love!

I also linked to these sites.  Go check them out.
• Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
• Market yourself Monday @ Sumo’s Sweet Stuff
• Anti-Procrastination Tuesday@ New Nostalgia
• Take a look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Craft Edition
• Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
• We Did it Wednesday @ Sew Much Ado
• Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
• Strut your stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
• Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of my Favorite Things
• Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
• Home and Family Friday @ Home is Where my Story Begins


6 comments:

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

CUTE bag! I love how it turned out!

Thanks so much for hosting a lovely party! :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

That's adorable?No pattern..I'm so impressed. I'm sure any little girl would love that! I will have to link something up now.



heather

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Just linked up. Your buttons don't seem to be working for me.

I hope you can stop over and enter my first ever giveaway!! It's for a $40 csnstores.com gift card!!

http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Thanks,

Heather

L Simonson said...

Thanks for hosting another great party. As always, I have your party linked up at my Linky Library page on my blog :)

Ami Allison said...

OH this is ADORABLE!! I am in love! My lil girl loves ballerinas!

De Leon Signs said...

Very sweet little bag. I love the material you used.