Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whatever Wednesday -- Word Blocks

My friend Maryle asked me if I would help her finish a project and of course I said yes.  They are word blocks.  Someone gave her all of the parts.  All she had to do was put them together.  So we put a movie on for the kids, got out the Mod Podge, and got to work.

There are 15 blocks.  Each block has 4 letters (or shapes) on it.  A solid color on the top and a number on the bottom.  The number is so you can use the key to spell the words you want.  My friend's stuff was all DIY and the key my friend had was photo copied, but it originally came from Cranberry Hill Mercantile and is called Spell-A-Bration.  I tried looking on their website for anyone interested, but had no luck.

The pictures are self-explanatory.  Like I said, the key we used was a copy, but it was clearly copyrighted.  I have called Cranberry Hill Mercantile to see if I can share this with you all.  I have't heard back yet, but when I do I will update this post and let you all know.  Thanks for understanding.  Either way, I'm sure you all can appreciate a really great craft!!!!


Thanks for stopping by The Pumpkin Patch.  I hope you...

I'm linking this up to these sites.  Go check them out!

• Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
• We Did it Wednesday @ Sew Much Ado
• Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
• Strut your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
• Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of my Favorite Things
• Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
• Home and Family Friday @ Home is Where my Story Begins

3 comments:

Maryle said...

Thanks for your help, Sarah. They turned out great!

Life in Rehab said...

Well that's seriously cool! And by the way, the new look is very trendy/chic!

Erin said...

This is so stinkin' cool! I LOVE it!

Love the new look too!

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com