Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Transform Tuesday -- Blog Makeover!!!

Can you guess what my transformation is for today?!  I re-did my blog and I love it!!  So, what do you think?

I've wanted to do it for a while, but I had no idea how to do it and not much money to pay someone else to do it.  I finally just went for it and this is the end result.  There are still a few minor changes I want to make, so don't be surprised if you see me tweaking things here and there over the next few weeks.

Here are some new buttons for anyone who wants to grab them.



I used design elements from Fall Jamboree found at www.twopeasinabucket.com.

What have you transformed?  Link it up!

Here are the rules:

1.  Use the link to your actual blog post, not your general blog address.
2.  Grab a button and post it on your blog somewhere.



 


3.  Check out what everyone has done and leave them some comment love!

I'm linking to these sites.  Go check them out!

• Market yourself Monday @ Sumo’s Sweet Stuff
• Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter
• Anti-Procrastination Tuesday@ New Nostalgia
• Take a look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Craft Edition
• Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
• We Did it Wednesday @ Sew Much Ado
• Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
• Strut your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
• Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of my Favorite Things
• Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
• Home and Family Friday @ Home is Where my Story Begins

5 comments:

Maryle said...

Sarah, I LOVE it! Your blog looks great.

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

LOVE the new look! It's adorable! Thanks for hosting another fun party!! :)

Mandy Beyeler said...

great job - - I'm redoing my blog and you make me want to hurry up the process! Mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Your blog is looking good!! Thanks for hosting! My transformation is in process but it is still a transformation already!!

Ami Allison said...

I love the new look! I just re-did mine! It was so much fun.....I am also very new to blogging so I'm learning as I go which is such a fun lil adventure!

Thanks for hosting another party! :)